Create communications experiences that share the Gospel while strengthening believers in their walk with Christ.
CORE GOVERNING VALUES
1. To Be True to God’s Word
We will teach only what is supported by the Bible
2. Invest in our Community
Create communications experiences that support and encourage our listeners along with churches, businesses and inpiduals.
3. Deliver the Best Communications Experiences
We will strive for quality in programming content and production in a professional and excellent manner.
4. Be good stewards of God’s Resources
We will manage our affairs with openness and honesty.
5. We Will Be Servant Leaders
To build our staff into great servant leaders so they can use their talents to invest in our community
To see everyone in our listening areas know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Life 90.5 FM is licensed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as a non commercial, educational radio station. Carolina Christian Radio, Inc. owns and operates Life 90.5 FM and 2 additional non commercial radio stations, The Dove 89.7 FM and The Word 88.5 FM, each serving the Carolina Coast region with offices and studios located at the Burnt Mill Business Park in Wilmington, North Carolina. Carolina Christian Radio is designated by the IRS as a not for profit, 501c3 organization and is governed by a local board of directors. All 3 radio stations operating under the Carolina Christian Radio banner are funded by the generous financial support of listeners. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?
- There is only one God (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6, 8; John 17:3; 1 Corinthians 8:5-6; Galatians 4:8-9).
- God is three in one or a Trinity (Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; John 14:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Acts 2:32-33, John 10:30,17:11, 21; 1 Peter 1:2).
- God is sovereign (Zechariah 9:14; 1 Timothy 6:15-16).
- God is holy (1 Peter 1:15).
- God is just or “righteous” (Psalm 19:9, 116:5, 145:17; Jeremiah 12:1).
- God is love (1 John 4:8).
- God is spirit (John 4:24).
- God is the creator of everything that exists (Genesis 1:1; Isaiah 44:24).
- God is infinite and eternal. He has always been God (Psalm 90:2; Genesis 21:33; Acts 17:24).
- God is immutable. He does not change (James 1:17; Malachi 3:6; Isaiah 46:9-10).
- The Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 2:11-12; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- Jesus Christ is God (John 1:1, 14, 10:30-33, 20:28; Colossians 2:9; Philippians 2:5-8; Hebrews 1:8).
- Jesus became a man (Philippians 2:1-11).
- Jesus is fully God and fully man (Colossians 2:9; 1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 4:15; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- Jesus was sinless (1 Peter 2:22; Hebrews 4:15).
- Jesus is the only way to God the Father (John 14:6; Matthew 11:27; Luke 10:22).
- Man was created by God in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27).
- All people have sinned (Romans 3:23, 5:12).
- Death came into the world through Adam’s sin (Romans 5:12-15).
- Sin separates us from God (Isaiah 59:2).
- Jesus died for the sins of each and every person in the world (1 John 2:2; 2 Corinthians 5:14; 1 Peter 2:24).
- Jesus’ death was a substitutionary sacrifice. He died and paid the price for our sins, so that we might live. (1 Peter 2:24; Matthew 20:28; Mark 10:45).
- Jesus resurrected from the dead in physical form (John 2:19-21).
- Salvation is a free gift of God (Romans 4:5, 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 John 1:8-10).
- The Bible is the “inspired” or “God-breathed,” Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- Those who accept Jesus Christ will live for eternity with him after they die (John 11:25, 26; 2 Corinthians 5:6).
- Jesus will return to the earth (Acts 1:11).
- Christians will be raised from the dead when Jesus returns (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17).
- There will be a final judgment (Hebrews 9:27; 2 Peter 3:7).