Carolina Christian Radio
Thank you for your interest in Carolina Christian Radio. Current job listings are posted below. If no positions are available you may still apply and submit a resume for future consideration on our Apply page.
Carolina Christian Radio Shift Host / Development Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
At Carolina Christian Radio we are 100% supported by our donors. Because of their generous financial support, we can reach thousands of listeners through radio, social media, streaming, podcasting, and local community outreach. This work is for someone who loves connecting listeners to hope in Christ and supporting donors who love the same mission.
This same person will have the opportunity to be on the radio hosting music shifts.
Both roles require a love for people and the creative skills to make meaningful connections that lead to transformed lives.
You will be able to experience development and advancement opportunities, meaningful work relationships and work experiences that bear fruit for God’s Kingdom.
This opportunity is in Wilmington, NC.
- Extreme attention to detail, organized, thorough, and efficient.
- Have a high work ethic and desire to help the team as a whole.
- Ability to extravagantly serve donors and be highly relational.
- Truly desire to pick up the phone and take inbound as well as make outbound calls to donors.
- Be flexible moving between computer and manual processes.
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Be experienced in MS Office Products and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Be donor passionate, donor centric.
- Self-manage productivity and exceed set goals.
- Work independently and flourish on a team.
- Perform under pressure.
- Recognize problems and seek to solve them.
- Great with details and confidential information.
- Engage in personal and professional growth.
- Naturally encourages and motivates others, seeks to help others reach their potential.
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- We are following all mandates per North Carolina guidelines.
Please apply and submit your resume on this web site (PDF and MS WORD attachments accepted): carolinachristianradio.com/apply.